new guy from alabama

brngit8

Hey guys,new guy here been looking on the site for 2 years now love reading the stories and comments i have a 87 gn that i been working on for a little while now when i got it it was in pretty bad shape to me with the help of a couple members on here ive manage to spend a little money not sure if this is were i need to post my mods if not im sorry but here goes..turbo tweak chip (alky) 60#injectors,hot wire kit,lt1mass air,acafab fuel regulator,rjc power plate,plx wide band,power logger,scan master,ptc 10"2800 stall,3"gn1 down pipe,gn1 complete 3"stainless cat back exhaust,cold air intake,new valve springs,new plugs and wires,racetronix 255 fuel pump,stock intercooler with duttweiler neck,and a new 61/62 works turbo,and alky control kit,the car was a turd before alot of mis matched parts havent drove it yet also had the interior all done friend of mine has been buffing on it car needs to be painted that will come in time again sorry if i posted this wrong will post pics soon im looking forward to becoming a family member of such great guys

U got it allen,figured ive waited long enough to join

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just a bit of advice. Put the combo in your mail sig. That way when you ask questions it can be referenced.

What's up!! Sounds like u got a promod!! Welcome to tb home of good people..;)

Tim you the one with the promod im just trying to get down the road...lol

Welcome to the site. Lots of good Turbo Buick people in Alabama. Al's there too.:D
Post up pictures of your Buick when you get a chance. If you don't have any, just post up pictures of your little sister and we'll imagine what your car looks like while we're checkin her out.

We are here to help!;)

Happy spooling...
Mike B.

Thanks spoolfool2 couldnt find picture of my little sister but did find one of my car before i started on it all i had added was the wheels and tires at the time.....

Attachments

• 1406204186033.jpg
    1406204186033.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 101