New GTA wheels & new BFG trade for Stock GN

00ws6ta

Have four (fronts) brand new blk. GTA wheels from Classic Industries with new BFG g-sports (245-50-16) tires. Just had them recently mounted and they have less than 100 miles and are in perfect condition. New GM repro. center caps (w/ metal tabs) w/GN logos, new GM lugs and new GM lug covers. Have approximately $1,500 invested and looking to trade for a mint set of stock GN wheels with new or like new tires. Only reason considering trade is I deceided I prefer the original look better.

I wish mine were mint!

Sounds like something I would be interested in but mine are NOT mint but have you thought about a trade plus money? I have good driver quality and good tires but MINT they are not. If someone doesnt respond with a mint set I would like to make a deal with you.

I have Gn wheels with brand new stock size tires. Wheels r not mint but after a polish would look very very nice. With brand new turbo 6 center caps

Thanks...........I will keep you guys in mind, but my GN only has 18,000 miles so they have to be mint. I have my original set stored to preserve them, which is why I'm looking for an additional mint set.

?

What was it about the 16" wheels you didnt like? I know thats like a loaded question but I cant wait to get a set. Its kinda like you cant wait to see a movie and one person says, " I could have waited for the DVD"! Just asking

I still think they look sweet and I won't be disappointed if I don't find a set of mint originals. No doubt GN look awesome with GTA's, but there is just something about the original look.

Here is a pic of wheels on car

Attachments

• 5-2-09 to 12-30-09 324.jpg
    5-2-09 to 12-30-09 324.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 358
If you will ship them to 01756 for that price I will get a bank check in the mail today.

Would prefer local pick-up to save on shipping costs. Not looking to lose more money than I have to on brand new set.