new grand national shop in sussex, WI

BuickGNturbo87

have any of you herd of the grand national shop in wisconsin, well i never had the time to build mine cuz i work so much and a buddy of mine told me about a shop in sussex and i called the guy and wow i was impressed he knew quite a bit and not a hack, really nice tool set and a pretty nice size shop, well i went to him and he did an excellent job and didnt take that long to do it, well he got my motor rebuilt and kept the stock crank and rods but were reconditioned and used daimond forged pistons, put the top half of the motor together with ported and polished intake and gn1 aluminum heads,custom cam, roller rockers, roller lifters, double roller timing chain, 60lbs injectors, comp. chip, pt61 turbo, 3" downpipe, took out the heater box and he makes his own ac delete plate, redid all of my suspension, tierods,control arm bushings, springs shocks, repainted under my hood,built trans with 2800 stall, rebuilt the rear end with posi trac., put all of my guages that i wanted in the car and made a really nice heater control delete plate- all i had was my radio and 3 guages below it- looks really nice - you show him what stereo u have and if you want guages below it or what ever u want. He doesnt do to much tuning because he doesnt wanna be liable but he will tune it but he tuned mine to be just a lil rich so i'll be safe than sorry but when he got it all done i took it to the track and i ran a 11.9 at 117mph and he asked me too come back and i bought a diff. stall and he put it in free of charge and tuned it some more and went back to the track and i got a 10.9 at 127mph i have about 6500 miles on it and nothin has gone wrong but i take it to him every once in a while just too make sure everything is good. The place is called Delusion H, and his partner wow im not a big import fan but he has a 1990 240sx with a rb26 skyline motor wow it looks flawless - i've never seen that b4 or even herd or that, but i thought i would just let everyone know about a new GN shop if you ever need work done or advise

pics

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

broken links??????

Sorry to say but I can't get them to work....