NEW go fast goodies & more

a1000 fuel pump still available? Is the filter also by aeromotive? are both items new and unused?
Is your price negotiable? Thanks for your time?:D

radiator top plate

Hello again Mike- I was wondering if, among all your parts, you might have a premo '87 Turbo Regal radiator top plate? It would be nice if it had the decals still in place. You could ship it with my doors. If so give me a price. Thanx- Al:cool:

IDISAPR everything is brand new Aeromotive stuff, it's still available, & I could probably include the shipping fees for that price, but that's about it. It's your's if you want it. Al no good upper rad. plates here right now bud, but the doors are in route. Thanks guys.

Nothing to speak of Mike, but we will be selling restored (frame off) '87 GN's shortly. NEW print catalogs will be out in December also. Thanks for asking & look out for updates in the coming weeks.

NEW PRICES for the new items left include:
-ATR roller cam kit-$800
-aluminum water pump pulley-$55
-aluminum crank pulley-$75
-RJC valve cover spacers-$65/pr.
-Accufab billet afpr-$95
-Metco billet aluminum lower control arms-$250
-Metco adj. upper control arms-$275
-Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump & fliter-$350.
Thanks.

I'm interested in the roller cam kit - what comes with it and what are the specs on the cam?

I tried looking on ATR's website, but couldn't find anything...

Jon I think I tracked a set of them down just yesterday. I'll try to find out about them this weekend & let you know. Thanks.
UPDATE: valve cover spacers are pending.