New GN Owner in Houston (South Side)

Brandon#

I finally picked up a GN this past weekend. It has 39k miles and is all stock. Well I think it is all stock... this turbo Buick stuff is all new to me, so if you see something in the pics that is out of place, aftermarket (besides the little K&N breather), or missing let me know.

I'm in League City, so if there are ever any TR meets in the area let me know.

Thanks!

There's a show in Pearland on Friday nights at Lowes on 518 & Pearland Parkway, and Kemah on Saturday nights at Target/Home Depot on 146. I haven't had much time to work on mine lately (been on nights since mid August), but I will finally get it back together and hit em when I can.

There's a show in Pearland on Friday nights at Lowes on 518 & Pearland Parkway, and Kemah on Saturday nights at Target/Home Depot on 146. I haven't had much time to work on mine lately (been on nights since mid August), but I will finally get it back together and hit em when I can.

I've been to the HD in Kemah a couple of Saturday nights. I have it taken apart now putting a chip, injectors, fuel pump, etc... in it. Once I get it back on the road I'll have to hit up the Lowes gathering in Pearland.

Thanks for the info!