smoke20

New weather strips all 5 hardtop car was 1500.00 NOW 1000.00

new radiator from acdelco with both coolers was 500.00 NOW 350 PENDING SALE

belt tensenior 250.00 SOLD

moldings from a-piller to roof line was 400.00 NOW 300 pair

rear impact strip 300000.00

2 front impact strips was 150 ea NOW 75.00 PENDING SALE

new front side markers was 250.00 NOW 175.00

new gn gas tank has scraches that can be sanded out not to bad was 400.00 NOW 300
SOLD
all prices plus shipping and paypal fees first pay first get

Will you be willing to split the side markers as I only need the Driver side.

Now I see why Gary was sent the wrong ones !! Went from $75 rear bumper strips to $300 ??? Piss poor way to do business !!!

Now I see why Gary was sent the wrong ones !! Went from $75 rear bumper strips to $300 ??? Piss poor way to do business !!!
I had one for my car. thats the one im selling put glass bumpers on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE T said:

Are all the rear bumper strips sold?? If not shipping to 85029!

Thx!
I think so I guess i was too cheep lol

Email to Gary from Smoke20

As soon as I get them back I will REFUND you. It looks like all rears in the picture. Sorry good thing I guess my car needs a front

One huh? Jim? Would you like me to post the pic. you sent him of THREE !! nos rear ones and one used one?

As soon as I get them back I will REFUND you. It looks like all rears in the picture. Sorry good thing I guess my car needs a front

One huh? Jim? Would you like me to post the pic. you sent him of THREE !! nos rear ones and one used one?

Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused with my original queries that were posted here.

that before i sold a bunch!!!! were is a used one?????????????????? all look new to me one just don't have the white. and he received a front i sill have not opened his box. but this picture looks like 2 fronts 2 rears

DSC_4175.jpg

sold ......(one still in wrapper) please pm me your info so I can get you a money order out..... thanks