New Gen 2 install failing.

buickgeoff

I just finished installing my new Gen 2, 4in pipe with build in MAF sensor and plug and play harness. I set the gen 2 to maga 4 input and stock gn output. Displacement set to 2.32 since it won't go to 2.31 and saw on start version is 1.03. On start up the car Idles high and then smooths out, but whenever I touch the throttle while in park the car stalls and dies. Oh and I have a TT chip.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I haven't tried searching that forum, just this one. Thanks

Try Starting over from a fresh reboot. IIRC hold the upper arrow on key on no start and continue holding and the gen 2 will reset to default. Try setting up from there.

I tryed it and now will start up and die after 3 seconds.

If everything is set up correctly try adjusting main scale in 5% increments.

Honestly the best thing to do is look up Bob Bailey I had a similar problem and he walked me through this. Sometimes the instructions given on the manual didn't match with the settings I had to do to get my car running correctly. .

That's what I had to do to get my car running and idling. It adjusts all parameters evenly.
Now that it starts and runs for a few sec will it continue to run if you give it a little gas?

Each car will be different.

You have to make sure the initial setup is correct.

And laws69 is correct. TurboBob he's the man.

1.03 is really old, and most likely has the wrong megamaf calibrations. since that 4" pipe with the drop-in came a bit later on in the development.

where did you get the unit?

Bob

1.03 is really old, and most likely has the wrong megamaf calibrations. since that 4" pipe with the drop-in came a bit later on in the development.

where did you get the unit?

Bob

I bought it from a friend of my dad and I lance Marlett. He won it in a raffle a long time ago and never put it on his car. It also came with an extender chip but I don't have 60 lb injectors so I'm not going to use it right now.

How do I update the unit?

the unit is easy to update, but you need the logging cable.

what is the number on the extender chip?

B

Tell us what you have your settings at for each initial setup

Maga 4" input
Gn stock MAF output
6 cylinders
3.80 displacement

That's the only things I've changed. Oh and where would I pick up a logging cable? It looks just like a regular computer cable