New Gasket Kits

Interested in purchasing one gasket set. Please send me shipping information and total cost. Thanks

I got mine....I paid for one set and got 4...WOW!!!!!

Thanks BOOSTJUNKIE!!!!!!!....Best $8 I ever spent on this car!!!!!

The oil pan gasket itself goes for about $18 from other venders.

I hope I can post the same! Nice way to make up for the issues. It was also nice of you guys to post when you recieved product to clear the air.

Interested in purchasing one gasket set. Please send me shipping information and total cost. Thanks

cost is $15 for 2 gasket sets shipped . my paypal address is boostjunkie@libcom.com . as far as shipping it may take up to 3 days before i can ship due to my work load . if you need them in a rush please let me know and i will make sure they ship the same day of payment . like i have said before this is leftover items from 15 years of running my shop i am not getting rich on these but do not want to toss them in the dumpster . i still have just under 200 sets left once there gone thats it . Great deal just to keep on hand .i also have 4 GNs getting parted out and tons of parts that all must go or it goes to the dumpster :( for the guys that have had to wait on me for shipping delay i wanted to hook you up and added a few extra sets.darkside you will have yours this week ! Shawn

I hope I can post the same! Nice way to make up for the issues. It was also nice of you guys to post when you recieved product to clear the air.

WELL IF FINALLY HAPPEND!

I GOT MY GASKET SET! Just like i quoted i would do :) I would post when I got mine, and JUST like I quoted. I only paid for 1 set, and I GOT 4.

so even though unhappy with service, i am very happy with product. this feels like mease dejavu all over again haha. I sure hope it was a keith mease trip though, and that you weren't lagging because your critically shot or something then i would feel bad :) Thanks boostjunkie! Dump for thread and goodluck with the sales.

darkside

Recieved mine today after a very short 4-5 day wait. I would highly recommend buying from Shawn.

Thanks,
Mike Merrill