New Extreme Automatics tranny is in.

12secondgtp

I had Lonnie with Extreme Automatics rebuild my tranny. I picked the car up 1.5 weeks ago, and all I can say is the car is so much fun to drive again. In the 3.5 years I have had the car, it has never felt better. I highly recommend him if you need a tranny rebuilt. If anypne needs his info feel free to reply here or email/PM me.

Tim

12secondgtp said:
I had Lonnie with Extreme Automatics rebuild my tranny. I picked the car up 1.5 weeks ago, and all I can say is the car is so much fun to drive again. In the 3.5 years I have had the car, it has never felt better. I highly recommend him if you need a tranny rebuilt. If anypne needs his info feel free to reply here or email/PM me.

Tim

Lonnie is the man! Where in Cincy are you? Do you ever go to Edgewater?

Kevin

I am living in Anderson Township right now, I haven't ran at Edgewater in a couple years. I like Tri-State better, I am going to try and go this Saturday.

He beefed up the internals.
Here is a list of parts he used:
Valvebody and Pressure control reworked and designed myself. This included work to the accumulators servos and pressure regulator circuit.
Replaced all bushings and Torrington bearings
Replaced all soleniods
Replaced all thrust washers
Replaced all teflon seals and gaskets
3/4 Clutch is Raybestoes z-pak (this is the first one to be used other than in the GM Cobolt)
Input Clutch Hi energy Borg
Second is Eclipse material
4th is Eclipse material
All bands are Hi energy Borg
Harden 4th Shaft
Harden Pump Drive
New Gemni Chains Cryoed

I also purchased from ZZP a 3800 stall TQ.

Can't wait to hit the track this weekend and then on up to Norwalk for the Pontiac Nationals.

Tim