New Exhaust. Hope u like

SLP loudmouth 1, ill do a drive by sound clip soon. :biggrin:

What made you stick with a perforated core design muffler? 'straight through design' perforated core is 50 year old design...The install looks great though and it does sound very trick butt....

You should try a real "new" muffler, flowmaster outlaw race mufflers. no CORE, thats right a real no core and a "new" design, not simply just a muffler which is called new but still rides off 50 year old tech! a few simple rings surround the lining, or where the muffler is swollen in the middle is all there is on the inside of the outlaw. on the shorty version there are 2 or 3 DB reducing rings and on the regular outlaw there are 5 rings. you could sell your SLP's and get the outlaws and I bet not spend much extra. flowmaster outlaws only reduce the sound from open header 2-3 DBs!

thanks for the info

thanks for the info, but I like how the SLP look and sound, not bad $100 for both mufflers.

Sounds great. I love the sound of the original Loudmouth. Have it on my 98 LS1 T/A. I know its not everyone's cup of tea though. I was thinking of putting one of the LM mufflers on my Dodge pickup, but never thought of it on my GN. Makes me want to put them on my GN now, but I still like my Hooker system too.