NEW ENGINE BUILD QUESTION

Toddmc66

Import punisher.
I'm building a long rod stroker set up and wanted to list the build and hopefully someone out there will have a similar set up and can tell me what to expect as for as hp, and overall performance. I already have a good idea what to expect since the car was very quick before the build, OLD BUILD everything stock but the cam flat tappet 218 / 217, 71mm Precision journal turbo, 70mmTB, Fast XFI 2.0, 2500 stall. NEW BUILD /// stock block 20 over, billet caps, forged 3.625 stroker crank, Mulnar rods, Race Tec pistons, roller cam & lifters 218 / 215, RJC pulleys, Precision intercooler Champion iron heads, Champion ported intake, 70mm Acufab TB, RJC power plate, 120# inj, Walbro FP, headers, 6465 Turbonetics BB turbo, Terry Houston 3"down pipe, Razor Alky single nozzle, Fast XFI 2.0, David Husek 2004r trans with 3500 stall & lock up, 373 gear.
That about sums it up. Thanks in advance for any input or knowledge you have to offer.

Last edited:
Might want to address that fuel pump if you want to push that car to its potential

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Depending on the boost and tune id say in the mid to upper 500s rwhp, I have a similar combo in one of my cars without the fast xfi.
unless your a seasoned track guy ET's will be allover the map trying to tame the hp and tq..

Might want to address that fuel pump if you want to push that car to its potential

What fuel pump are you currently using ? And are you still using factory lines?

500+ RWHP sounds fun. I'm sure it'll put nice grin on my face. Nice wagon, that's gotta be fun to cruise around in. I'm sure you've surprised a lot of people when you pull away from them.

500+ RWHP sounds fun. I'm sure it'll put nice grin on my face. Nice wagon, that's gotta be fun to cruise around in. I'm sure you've surprised a lot of people when you pull away from them.
Thanks, yea its pretty quick for a stock motor with bolt-ons and alky, and believe it or not its 300 pounds lighter then a Gn..

What fuel pump are you currently using ? And are you still using factory lines?
On my iron motor I have one of Nicks bullet hangers and a 450 with stock lines and 120s.

Imop, your motor depending on how hard you want to push it 600+