New Eagle One Nano Wax

Sinister87

Just wondering if anyone has yet to try it. I had pretty good results from my swirled black paint on my 87 vette. I thought I'd try it before I spent the money on Zaino.

Never tried that one but I just tried Zaino with great results.
It's the easiest wax I've ever used and the results look great!

Jeff

Yeah I figured I try the Eagle One for about 11.00 bucks and I have to say that I am really impressed by the results. Even in the sun I can no longer see the swirl marks in the black paint. I also used the Microfiber towel that came with the kit and from now on that's all that I will use, even over the 100% cotton. You can buy them from GRIOT'S GARAGE.

I've used Zanio last 5 years on my GN and tried nano this year. I like it just as good:) Highly recommended..

Cool, I was wonderig about this wax...I have been using Meguires Gold Class...how does that compare?

The Eagle One was very easy to put on and remove, whole car took about an hour to do:D I have had good results from meguirs, with more of a arm workout but didn't seem to help out the swirls, although I haven't tried the gold series.

I bought a bottle of Nano wax about amonth ago and am very impressed. I would go so far as to say I like it better than the Zaino. The key to it is let it dry completely before you try to take it off.

I just used the Eagle 1 nano wax for the first time yesterday. I like the results. Easy to put on and remove. (Although I did go to Walmart and bought a better applicator and some extra microfiber towels.) I have to admit, I only bought and tried the Eagle 1 because of the $10 rebate which basically makes it free. :D It didn't remove all the fine scratches, but then again, I didn't really expect it to either. Nothing works as well as it's advertised.

BTW, up to now I've pretty much always used Zymol wax.

Mike

I used Zymol wax one time, never again, hardest wax to put on and remove ever, still have the full bottle in my garage.

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I was never impressed at at with any Meguires waxes... period..

Me either. For the past 9 years I've used only "the Wax Shop Super Glaze", as well as all of their other products on all of our vehicles.

Meguire's new NXT wax seems to work really well for me. I just got a free sample at a local show and I will be buying it soon. It is very easy to use and the results seem as well as the old 3 step process that I had been using.

the eagle one impressed me and is the best i have used at taking the swirl marks out---even in the sun

i always used wax shop before but this nano wax was even better imo

My results with the Nano were also very very good. I was using Zymol before because even though it was tough to remove it removed haze and left the paint looking blacker and it was the least swirl producing of all the waxes I tested in my test here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=113201&referrerid=387

The nano went on very easily but was a little tough to remove but not bad and didn't leave any streaking. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST FINE SWIRL REDUCTION/ELIMINATION WAX PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED...PERIOD...AND I'LL USE THIS FROM NOW ON. I'd have to say it reduced all swirl makes by about 95% and feel after another coat it will be even better with very close to zero swirls.

my .02

I had to try it after reading this post. I bought the "wax as you dry" spray and the Nano wax.. Both worked really well. I don't know how to rate them though because my car always has a deeeeep reflective shine:D
Ross

I had to try it after reading this post. I bought the "wax as you dry" spray and the Nano wax.. Both worked really well. I don't know how to rate them though because my car always has a deeeeep reflective shine:D
Ross