New E-Store

gyrhead

Supporting Vendor
Folks:

Many thanks for your incredible support and business over the past year.

We're proud to announce that after 8 months of effort our new "Big Honkin'" e-store is now up and running at:

http://www.gyrhead.com

of course, you can continue to shop in our GN specialty catalog, where you'll find most of the most popular parts in one handy location!

In our new e-store, you'll find true wholesale pricing on over 900,000 of the world's best parts from Delco, Moog, TRW, Melling, Standard, Bendix, KYB, Fram, K&N Filters and MUCH more!

Not only will you find tons of parts for your GN, but parts for your daily drivers too.

100% point and click, menu driven, secure and foolproof.

Orders over $75 ship UPS Ground FREE, and to make things sweeter, orders placed between now and April 15th can take an additional 5% off. Please enter promotional coupon code GN01 when placing your order.

We hope to see you all shopping at Gyrhead & Sons!

Tom

Stock GM radiator

Just recieved my new stock Ac/Delco radiator for the T. Very nice to have a stock piece that doesn't require any modifications to install. Nice price too!
Tom, I was cruising your new catalog for an alternator for the T. I see Cardone has a "new" alternator. Can you get the specs on #37-7864ns, they don't say the amps. I'ld like to get one while your special is on :wink:

I told Al about the Borla exhaust for the TTA. Maybe this special will push him to get it :)

Check out the site, there's lots of good parts and nice pics and descriptions.