New DW301 Fuel pump

turbo89

Customer is going LS so doesn't need this ... Brand new DW301 fuel pump $150 shipped

Attachments

• DW301.jpg
    DW301.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 87
If you will do $110 shipped I'll take it. I don't mean to be low balling but I think it's fair as there's no warranty. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you will do $110 shipped I'll take it. I don't mean to be low balling but I think it's fair as there's no warranty. Thanks

thank you for the offer .. but I will pass ... That is low balling .. and THERE IS A WARRANTY

Why don't you just send it back and get a refund? GLWS

God damm this place has changed !! Don't like the price don't buy it !!! I have an attic, basement and a loft in my barn full of Buick stuff. Guys ask me why I havent sold anything in years. Just can't deal with dickbeaters .
Ok will ya take $50 and Ill pay shipping ??? :nailbiting:

God damm this place has changed !! Don't like the price don't buy it !!! I have an attic, basement and a loft in my barn full of Buick stuff. Guys ask me why I havent sold anything in years. Just can't deal with dickbeaters .
Ok will ya take $50 and Ill pay shipping ??? :nailbiting:

Dan ... Didn't mean to beat the guy up ... just that I was trying to help guys out .. and Yea this place has changed .. ALOT ... it's no longer about helping other car guys out .. Now it seems it's a business !

I guess it's the new generation because it sure as hell wasn't like this when we got into cars.