NEW! DSE Front & Rear G-Body Coilover shocks!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
DSE just released their complete line of G-Body Coil Over shocks. These are direct bolt in shocks with a neat feature for the rear. The rear kit features a mounting bracket with two holes, one for your regular ride height and the top hole is for when you go to the track and change out your tire all you have to do is unbolt the lower shock and move it up to the upper hole and your ready for your larger tire to fit...No more adjusting the nut with a spanner wrench and marring up the threads or the nut..

These are In Stock and ready for shipment!!

For pricing and info click here------> GNS

The DSE G-Body Coilover Conversion Kit allows the latest in coilover spring/shock technology to be bolted on to any G-Body, bringing your classic’s handling and ride into the 21st century with our ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving. The base coilover package offers extensive ride height adjustability and DSE valving. Our optional double adjustable coilovers offer adjustability with multiple settings for both compression and rebound. The ultimate package is our monotube remote reservoir coilover set which offers separate fluid canisters for optimum adjustability.

Base Shock(No compression or rebound adjustments)
Lightweight aluminum body coilover shock allows ride height adjustment. Specific "Detroit Tuned" valving provides superior handling performance and ride quality under all conditions. 100% dyno tested.

Double Adjustable Shock
Includes all features of base shock plus installed independent compression and rebound adjustments with the simple turn of a knob. Specific "Detroit Tuned" valving provides superior handling performance and ride quality under all conditions. Low friction components provide responsive, consistent, fade free performance.

Remote Canister Monotube Double Adjustable Shock
Includes all features of double adjustable shocks. Specific "Detroit Tuned" valving provides superior handling performance and ride quality under all conditions. Incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide both high frequency and low speed dampening control.

Attachments

• 030310-g-body-coilover-pp.jpg
    030310-g-body-coilover-pp.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 708
  • 042420-g-body-rear-coilover-pp.jpg
    042420-g-body-rear-coilover-pp.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 637
  • 031005-pp.jpg
    031005-pp.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 591
  • 031006-pp.jpg
    031006-pp.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 554
Cost isn't too bad considering these are essentially AFCO shocks with Detroit Speed Valving! Miles ahead of what we are used to for these G-Body cars. When it comes to track results it is DSE, Air Ride Technologies, Penske equipped cars in the top 5 of every Pro-touring event on the circuit and Penske & Air Ride Tech are even more expensive this leaves DSE as the best bang for the buck....For what you end up getting, If your as serious about your ride quality and ride height adjust-ability as you are the engine performance then these are no question one of the best coil over shocks available for our cars!

Many people (myself included) in the past has spent serious coin on their engine and end up making their car fast as hell before spending the money on making it stop or handle correctly. Our customer Dave Sapper has now taken the opposite approach with handling & braking first and engine mods very last and so far he has done a stellar job and we truly look forward to seeing the results!!

Scot, I've been puzzled by bolt on rear coilovers on G bodies. Is the entire weight of the rear of the car carried in the shock mount bolts? Looking at the shock mounts on the rear axle, it doesn't look like it is substanstial enough to carry the whole load. Just wondering...

Scot, I've been puzzled by bolt on rear coilovers on G bodies. Is the entire weight of the rear of the car carried in the shock mount bolts? Looking at the shock mounts on the rear axle, it doesn't look like it is substanstial enough to carry the whole load. Just wondering...
Answer is Yes! But as you can see with the DSE coil overs that weight is distributed through a new wrap around bracket that is bolted up with several bolts for strength. All coil over mounted shocks for g-bodies will be mounted to the shock brace in some form or fashion. I feel 100% comfortable with the engineering of DSE's coil over shock mounts as they are rigorously tested on & off the track before ever going into production. Now I can't say the same for other aftermarket products and their mounting set up....

I personally like an Engineered Product. There are lots of aftermarket products out there today, some are Engineered, some are made to fit, and some are just Made!

Scot W.