New Dequick VR4 27 Row " Stretch " Stock location Intercooler and Shroud

New, no defects, and as pictured. Paypal or USPS money order accepted. If using paypal please include an additional 4% for the fee.

$550.00 + 30.00 for shipping.

Thanks,

Patrick

vr4ga.jpg

This is a hell of a deal....even a better deal than than the one Im selling. Someone should snatch this thing up quick! :wink:

mounting brackets

I have one of his front mounts. I love it does it come with the mounting brackets. I not sure where my old ones are. Is this one aluminum also? I'm intrested.

I know Jack ask About swaybar I didn't see a reply because I'm also interested in this cooler. Thanks brad

Sorry, I do not get to the site much. I assume it clears the front sway bar. I suggest doing a search on the site to answer your questions. I know it was a very sought after IC in it's day. I will try to get a specific answer, and post it. Any one who can answer this question please do so, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick

Would you take $500 total shipped and paid via paypal?
As long as it fits perfect without modification. It will go perfect with the pte 6152e I just bought from JD;)

I see one bracket for the passenger side but what about the drivres side? Does this clear the front sway bar?

I have information from a trusted source.

The unit will clear a stock sway bar.
All the brackets are present, but the bolts are missing.

Bolts are easily found at a hardware store.

Patrick

Damm I can't believe this is still here.. GREAT intercooler for the $$$$ !! Melissa's GN ran 9.9 @ 138 with the reg V4 so this should be good for most of the people here !! We got hers a LONG time ago (mid/late 90s) .. She ran mid 11s with it for years.. Then we stepped up her set up a little :p good luck !! :cool: