New! Custom Gauge pod (gnx style sorta)

80ECLT

I made this a few weeks ago. All the gauges are brand new except the vac gauge (which is a few months old but in mint cond)

I started with a 87 regal limited cluster, and gutted it.
Made a custom metal plate for al lof the gauges, then wrapped it in Carbon fiber applique(not real CF) but looks damn good!)

Then added new gauges (tossed boxes though)

Autometer Z series 120mph 3 3/8 speedo with trip
Autometer Z series 8k Tach
Autometer Z series Fuel level (elect)
Autometer Z series 100psi oil (elect)
Autometer Z series Volts (elect)
Autometer Z series 250 deg Water temp (elect)
Autometer Z series 250 deg diff temp (elect)
Autometer Z series 30in.hg Vac (mech) (with new tubing set)

All instructions, senders, lights, fittings, etc. Never instsalled.
Im going all digital instead.

I spent way way too much money on it.
Custom carbon fiber applique (have matching radio trim plate and dash trim plate too in CF if interested

Has tun signal lights, break light, check engine light, and a hole gor a blue hi-beam light(dont have blue LED though)

I need to get 550$ shipped for this.
The gauges alone are worth way more.

I have to re-coup that much, or ill just keep the gauges for another project and sell the housing bare. This was going to go on my Pro touring Elcamino, but I want the clean look of digital instead.
I also have a mint regal dash if interested for an extra 100+shipping.

Thanks,

DSCN1633.jpg

DSCN1634.jpg

DSCN1635.jpg

DSCN1636.jpg

DSCN1637.jpg

DSCN1641.jpg

DSCN1643.jpg

I dont have a pic of the dash at this time. Its lighter tan, and in perfect condition. no cracks or damage.

well thats pretty cool looking.

but... DIFF TEMP? :confused:
I don't think I've ever seen that gauge before.
How hot does the rear end get?
or perhaps you're using it for the trans?

well thats pretty cool looking.

but... DIFF TEMP? :confused:
I don't think I've ever seen that gauge before.
How hot does the rear end get?
or perhaps you're using it for the trans?

IDK.. the gauge was never used. I was going to use it for the diff temp, not trans temp. If I wanted trans temp I would have got a trans temp gauge. LOL ;)
Plus I thought it was cool and different.. LOL

What is needed to hook up the speedo, and get it calibrated, looks like a little bit of a project. I would like first dibs on it but need more info. Also would like the matching trim plates as well. Pm me with the info.

I can throw in a brand new speedo cable for the full 550. You would have to figure your fear ratio, tire dia, and that gear is in your trans for the speedo. There are online calculators for that. for 550 +shipping Ill toss in the matching trim
I take paypal too

$525 in my paypal today will get the entire setup, with the matching radio plate and trim panel and ill throw in a new speedo cable, and free shipping. the price will not go any lower. First one to PM me with a commitment will get this! Im also going to list it on some other boards today so im giving the turbobuick.com community first dibs!

Looks really sharp man! Great job!! Wish I was back stateside and then I would buy it. :(

GLWS though, and thanks for offering it here first.

The only way im selling th housing bare is with the radio plate and dash trim included. and for all that I want 200 shipped.

I take paypal or MO.

The only way im selling th housing bare is with the radio plate and dash trim included. and for all that I want 200 shipped.

I take paypal or MO.

Can you post pictures of the other parts in the carbon fiber?