NEW CSR shield BOP TH400; Fast XFI 2.0 IDL XIM and Edash

Eticket

Brand new unused and unobtainable CSR super shield for TH400. Don't think you can buy these anymore and the ones for chevy's are $435 on summit and ship in december.
Get this for $375 shipped.

XFI 2.05 for sale. I just upgraded it to the latest firmware and added the internal data logger option. These were $150 together. Along with this I will include a fast Edash setup as well as an XIM box with associated wiring and a set of 5 LS2 coils. #6 got cracked in shipping. It is all wired with a modified caspers adapter harness and xim main harness. Comes with WB02. All but the XIM have been working in my car. The XIM, I bought from another board member who had his car running, but there is something in the wiring where the timing was not correct or something of that nature. I bought it and glanced at his wiring. As far as I know it is correct, but this is something I have decided not to mess with to keep things simple (for me). I need money for other parts. Get it all for $1950 shipped.
I'm sure the caspers box can be put back to original with not too much trouble (or sent back to caspers to do)

Given some specs, I can load a tune in the box to get your started.

I can take paypal with fees or gift.

Thanks for the interest.
John
jqn555@live.com or send PM.

Only possible interest in trades is fiberglass trunk or doors that can take factory hardware.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
bump... setup does include 5 coils and plug wires not pictured.. you'll need 1 coil and 1 of the plug wires boots is cut at the spark plug end.. anyway... economical way for someone to step up to a fast with cop and all of those benefits.

Edash separated pending payment; trans shield on hold;
Fast system with Xim coils and modified caspers harness as above $1700 shipped good winter project for someone. If I can find my spare 3 bar map, it will be included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk