New Complete Dash insert coming soon!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We have recently teamed up with a Long time,very well known member here on this board that happens to work at a company who manufactures dash's and wiring harness' for Corvette's and together they have already made up several samples of dash designs for our Regal's at a reasonable price. The company who makes these dash's actually has places like Ecklers and Corvette Central selling their products so this place does fantastic work and is very reputable.

Each dash will come with Autometer gauges, LED indicator lights (Also available are LED sequential signal indicators), ALL Sensors, Pre-wired & tested for a cost only in the mid $800.00 range for everything!

Each gauge panel will have a couple gauge placement/orientation designs to choose from to suit everyone's needs. We are pretty much going after the design of my personal dash that I had done over 5 years ago which incorporates pretty much every gauge you need all located nicely in one place all which is very visible.
Dash 018.jpg

Below you can see our GNS hidden tach bracket with the Alky controller mounted to it...
Dash 020.jpg

Stay tuned as information and details come in I will post them up... Order time should be in a couple weeks!

How about a dash just for Tach,Speedo,and fuel between the two. I have the gauges just need the plate

This is great. I already have Autometer gauges. Can these be purchased without gauges?

We have recently teamed up with a Long time,very well known member here on this board that happens to work at a company who manufactures dash's and wiring harness' for Corvette's and together they have already made up several samples of dash designs for our Regal's at a reasonable price. The company who makes these dash's actually has places like Ecklers and Corvette Central selling their products so this place does fantastic work and is very reputable.

Each dash will come with Autometer gauges, LED indicator lights (Also available are LED sequential signal indicators), ALL Sensors, Pre-wired & tested for a cost only in the mid $800.00 range for everything!

Each gauge panel will have a couple gauge placement/orientation designs to choose from to suit everyone's needs. We are pretty much going after the design of my personal dash that I had done over 5 years ago which incorporates pretty much every gauge you need all located nicely in one place all which is very visible.
View attachment 207264

Below you can see our GNS hidden tach bracket with the Alky controller mounted to it...
View attachment 207265

Stay tuned as information and details come in I will post them up... Order time should be in a couple weeks!

Wow, I'm in for this. Thanks Scot

I should have more information very soon. The guy's are working diligently on this and so far have about 7 different dash combinations available to choose from right now. ALL our dashes will come prewired and with all the sensors to make life easier on you and at the same lower price. Right now they are finishing up all the laser cutting work and pictures along with all the options that will be available for our dash inserts. Stay tuned because this is the First time any dash like this has been available with this many options available!

Any sending units or sensors that need to be purchased to use this? How much cutting has to be done to the cluster frame? Will the cluster bezel need to be cut?

All gauge sensors will be supplied (except for the VSS) for the 2004r....Everything else will be supplied. Very minimal cutting is involved...

this is an awesome setup. too bad I have all the gauges already. maybe in the near future.,

hey scot. I have the gauges in the car just not setup nice like that panel.. some are on the pillar some on the dash..

This is a really cool setup. My car has a digital dash in it now, what will be involved to swap to this dash? Or will an adapter harness be available?

This is a really cool setup. My car has a digital dash in it now, what will be involved to swap to this dash? Or will an adapter harness be available?
Our kits will come ready to switch over from digital dash to our dash's without hassle.

Scot..any progress on the dash insert project...your last post was 2 months ago.....progress or problems????

Progress! The dash inserts are finished, Now we are just waiting on an updated option list and price structure and we will be good to go....

This has taken longer than anticipated but we don't want to come out with these unless they are 100% ready so our customers endure as less issues as possible.