New combo kicks butt

Tow Man

Well first of all, I'd like to thank EVERYONE on this site for their help and guidance through every step of the way.

I wanted to wait until I got a better run before posting this, but it looks like we're getting rained out in here in NJ for tomorrow:(

With the combo below, I made my first 11 second run last Sunday:D The track was out of 116 octane and had to settle for 5 gals of 112 to my 1/4 tank of pump gas. :mad: I didn't have anywhere near the 110 octane I should have had. The first run with a JL 110 chip and boost at 23 psi, it ran a 12.20 at 112 mph. Not great, but enough to put down a SVT Lightning;)

Second run, bumped the boost to 25 psi and launch felt great! 1.60 60' time! All was well until third gear when KR started to show and had to lift off the pedal enough to lower boost to 22 psi. Even with lifting off the pedal, I ran a 11.80 at 112 through the mufflers! This car still has a lot left in it! I can't wait to play some more.

All in all, I'm happy to put an 11 second car away for the winter instead of a 12 second car:D

OK, here is the tech part of this post. Anyone in NJ have experience with the BstC from Ramchargers? Hooking up the unit doesn't seem like a big deal, it's setting the features that has me baffled. I'd like to hook it up so the secondary setting controls my boost at the line. Is there any way to hook it up to the brake lights as the secondary trigger then go to primary controll for the rest of the run?

Again, Thanks to all.
Newest member of the 11 second club :cool:

Originally posted by Tow Man

All in all, I'm happy to put an 11 second car away for the winter instead of a 12 second car:D

Newest member of the 11 second club :cool:

welcome to the 11 second club...:)

Congrats on the 11's..Me too..for a month now..

11sec newbie here too..octane is no doubt a problem..Look at the sig..that was last Thursday nite..

J.

WOW! Nice run Razor!

I wanted to keep my foot burried so bad, but had to let up:( KR was climbing fast. No sense in blowing it up the first time out.

My ET was OK but MPH was way off the mark because I let off not long after the 3rd gear shift. If they had the Sunoco 116 that I needed, the numbers could have been a lot better. That JL 110 race chip really needs the octane! I was lucky if I had 100 octane with the 50/50 mix of pump 93 and 112:rolleyes:

BTW. I still never took the TTA to the track yet. It's bone stock, but would be interesting to see what it'll do. Having too much fun with the GN right now:D

Later:)

wait till ya get a taste of the TTA with a little steroids..you'll never go back :)

Only thing I really enjoy bout the tta is the high speed hunting..its fun to pull cars on new Z06's,LS1's,etc..on the highway :)