New cat 20 bolt girdle for sale & free slicks

TURBOELKY

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Selling my cat engine girdle for the 20 bolt blocks. It's brand new and includes all hardware. If interested, PM me and I will give you a special southwest price. I do have it up for sale in the "for sale" section.

Slicks are used, came on a set of wheels I bought. Probably have a couple passes left or use them as floor mats in front of your tool box or something. Pick them up for free, 6 pack modelo in a can will be accepted as a "thank you"...

If you want the tires, come get them quick. Been sitting in back of my elco for 3 weeks and I want them gone. SF Valley area.

818 233 4211

View attachment 276105 View attachment 276104 Selling my cat engine girdle for the 20 bolt blocks. It's brand new and includes all hardware. If interested, PM me and I will give you a special southwest price. I do have it up for sale in the "for sale" section.

Slicks are used, came on a set of wheels I bought. Probably have a couple passes left or use them as floor mats in front of your tool box or something. Pick them up for free, 6 pack modelo in a can will be accepted as a "thank you"...

If you want the tires, come get them quick. Been sitting in back of my elco for 3 weeks and I want them gone. SF Valley area.

818 233 4211
Does the used motor go with the slicks :wacky: