New Car at the House

CalgaryGN

Well its not ours so to speak, more of a partnership with my Dad and a friend. Still needs alot of parts to get going, but I definately thinks its cool. It is a nitro burning 55 Chevy. My Dad also just picked it up from Spokane and towed it all the way here with his impala. So I guess the GN got the boot from the garage, oh well its almost time to bring it out again.

fc1.JPG

fc2.JPG

fc3.JPG

Thats a crazy car, I like it. Out of curiosity, what year is that impala and how much can it tow? I just bought a 96 caprice classic with a 5.7 and I have been thinking about using it for towing. Great looking chevy though.

Originally posted by GNguy
Thats a crazy car, I like it. Out of curiosity, what year is that impala and how much can it tow? I just bought a 96 caprice classic with a 5.7 and I have been thinking about using it for towing. Great looking chevy though.

Its a 94 Impala SS, previous owner used to tow a boat with it, and a Funny Car doesnt weight much more. sorry I don't know specific specs

CalgaryGN, what type of drivetrain are you running in the '55? Something similar to a NHRA Nitro Top Dragster?