New Camaro gets a dusting....

grey racer

livin the dream
I was pulling out of a shopping center onto US Hwy 1 here in South Florida and low and behold this bad sounding all black 2011 Camaro w/ blacked out windows is right in front of me.
He speeds up and winds up stopped at a red light. I change lanes,
turn off my A/C, downshift, and pull my electric seat forward so I can get 100% throttle. I'm not sure what he's thinkin cause I can't see him through his window, so I don't spool up. The light turns green and I stay with him as he pulls away and then he hits it...he gets about a third of a car on me and then my precision 62/62bb turbo goes to work and that was all she wrote. I let off at about 60 mph since we were on a main drag and I had about a car and a half on him....love that feeling of victory !!!
So he stays on it and flies by me and races to the next light and turns off....
Can't chance getting stopped around here cause drag racing will cost you your license. He knows he got whooped by a 1986 GN tho..by a Viet Nam vet on Veterans Day, isn't that special ????

Memorial Day Stomping!

I'll bet that new camaro felt like he was on Parade Duty!!!

Maybe on Memorial Day next year He'll put it to better use in an actual Memorial Day Parade or by then may have corrected his errant ways and gotten himself into a Turbo Buick!!

Great kill brother, I see tons of the new Camaro's and Challengers rolling around and they need to be put in their places.

Well done!!

I bet he didn't run down to the bar and start telling everyone about the old guy in the old car that just busted his ass. LOL
another Viet Nam vet here. Been bustin em since my hair was dark. :cool: