New best @ pacific

JP87GN

Went out to TNT fri night and ran a new best of 11.69 @ 117.26 W/ a 1.74 60 ft time on the 18" street tires. I also had a .000 perfect light on this run. It is my first perfect light! :D I also ran a 11.87 and a 11.91. On the 11.87 run I was paired up with a White Mustang Cobra ad he ran a 12.02 but it wasn't enough! :rolleyes: :cool:

Way to go Josh. Good to see ya backing up the 11.7 at Woodburn consistently. 117mph is really impressive.

Cutting a perfect light doesn't impress us because we all know that was dumb luck for you. ;) Now if I had done it would have been due to my exceptional driving skills, of course. :D

Congrats Josh,
Now your only two tenths from worrying about a roll bar again. Some good cool weather , slicks and your in the low elevens. It's always nice to let a mustang see some Regal tail lights. Pat

TurboSlacker said:
Way to go Josh. Good to see ya backing up the 11.7 at Woodburn consistently. 117mph is really impressive.

Cutting a perfect light doesn't impress us because we all know that was dumb luck for you. ;) Now if I had done it would have been due to my exceptional driving skills, of course. :D
It was no fluke! I brought my A game. :rolleyes: :D

You produce another perfect light time slip with your number and a good date and I've got a 100.00 bill for you

Pattywacker said:
You produce another perfect light time slip with your number and a good date and I've got a 100.00 bill for you
Deal! Pat give me a call, I have a RV ? for you. 425 830 3532.