New Beater

4 Sale
I was driving by and this car kept staring at me so, I took it for a test drive:eek:
A short time later I bought one, not bad smooth and quiet.

It is blue ...

Attachments

• nublu 010s.JPG
    nublu 010s.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 567
  • nublu 008s.JPG
    nublu 008s.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 542
Thanks!
Looking at heads,cam, might get a magnuson S/C, some long tubes.
Stock they say it's 400 hp 400ft/lb out of the box 157mph. I'm shooting for 800+ something for the Silver State 200 mph+:rolleyes:

Until it's paid off I'm mugging people for gas:biggrin:

Got a friend that just bought an 04 that color. He's looking for a rear bumper cover and hood from an 05/06. Cool cars. What does "IBM" GTO mean?

Just a guess but, Indigo Blue Metalic ??
Close. It's GTO talk for Impulse Blue Metalic, I didn't know at first but read up about on www.ls2gto.com, their version of this board. Check the "for sale" section for someone parting out one for the rear facia and hood, also the 2006 tail lights have a blacked out surround, nice touch.
You owe it to yourself to test drive one, not as fast as my T but more comfortable:) Handles like a slot car:eek:
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Have a healthy new year.
Peace

I sense a trend

hmmm...

Attachments

• Buick T 107i.JPG
    Buick T 107i.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 466
  • nublu 008s.JPG
    nublu 008s.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 470
The Buick is my baby, this is my daily beater. 400 hp LS2 feels like a slant six compared to a LC2.;)

Attachments

• nublu 022 tail.JPG
    nublu 022 tail.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 310
im sick

]love the buick im parting out one just like it and now seeing these pics is making me sick like you dont know lol

I think they are very nice cars, but i cant afford two hot rods. :D How does it ride compared to an f-body?

I think they are very nice cars, but i cant afford two hot rods. :D How does it ride compared to an f-body?
Check my sig, I have three:frown:
The new GTO is light years ahead of the f-body in fit, finish, material quality, assembly. The only thing that seems the same is the exhaust note. If you like the f-body, you will like the GTO. You sit a little higher and it's easier to get in and out of. Visibility is better, the car is more refined. Perfect mid size muscle car, not a light wieght ground scraper. I love it, but my poor T is feeling neglected:frown:
:biggrin: