New addition to the Family :)

juanjo322

Hello to all, I wanted to share a picture of our newborn baby girl. Isabella Hernandez Born 10/27/09 3:39pm 7lbs 9oz . I will post 2 pictures before dressing up and then dressed up ready for picture time. I wish yall can see my smile.. oh.. before I forget she is our 6th baby, 4 girls and 2 boys.

juanitobday595.jpg

juanitobday607.jpg

on the second picture she had a headband on but took it off cause she didn't like it.. and finally caught her with her eyes open.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Juan Hernandez

Hello to all, I wanted to share a picture of our newborn baby girl. Isabella Hernandez Born 10/27/09 3:39pm 7lbs 9oz . I will post 2 pictures before dressing up and then dressed up ready for picture time. I wish yall can see my smile.. oh.. before I forget she is our 6th baby, 4 girls and 2 boys.

juanitobday595.jpg

juanitobday607.jpg

on the second picture she had a headband on but took it off cause she didn't like it.. and finally caught her with her eyes open.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Juan Hernandez
GOD BLESS HER AND YOUR FAM SHE A PUNKIN!!:cool:;):D:D

Thank you all for your comments and blessings, We are truely happy and very proud to have this lil' bundle of joy.. she is a sweetheart.

Thanks,

Juan Hernandez & Family

How adorable...she's too cute with all that hair!!! Always wanted a girl, but am happy with my two boys! Congrats!!!

Thank you all we appreciate it.. :D

We were shocked to see her with all that hair, maybe some ponytails on next photo series ;) . Jk

Thanks,

Juan Hernandez