*NEW* Accufab Crome 63MM Doghouse/TB!!

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
Sold most of my remaining NOS parts I had collected to install, but ended up selling my TTA to cover medical expenses.

I just found a brand new Accufab Chrome 63mm Doghouse and Throttle Body, still in the box as seen in the pics.

Gaskets, bolts, even the orig invoice from Accufab included in the box. These are selling for $515 + on Accufab's site.

$375 + shipping priced for quick sale.

Boxed and ready to ship, with ship within 24hrs of Paypal payment :cool:

- Michael

DSC_4185.jpg

DSC_4184.jpg

DSC_4186.jpg

Pm sent . I just bought a set of ATR headers for $450 my pay pal card has a $500 daily cap on it , I will pay pal you the money Saturday

63mm? Looks like a 70. Very nice. Good luck with the sale

Didn't know Accufab ever made a 63mm TB.
Their online catalog currently shows 65mm & 70mm combo's.

Part number should verify size though.
Nice combo for a good price.

Sure it's a 63mm? I don't see a 63mm on thier website, only a 65mm and a 70mm.

You're 100% right, there's only a 65mm and 70mm. I re-checked the invoice and it is in fact a 65mm. I must have read that invoice too quickly as I was posting.

Wish I didn't have to sell the TTA when I did. Was looking forward to seeing all the goodies on it. But I'll be back, maybe a GNX (after the lottery:biggrin: )

** Sale pending - Pending payment from Bigjack, phvrod second in line **

Thanks y'all

Michael

You're 100% right, there's only a 65mm and 70mm. I re-checked the invoice and it is in fact a 65mm. I must have read that invoice too quickly as I was posting.

Wish I didn't have to sell the TTA when I did. Was looking forward to seeing all the goodies on it. But I'll be back, maybe a GNX (after the lottery:biggrin: )

** Sale pending - Pending payment from Bigjack, phvrod second in line **

Thanks y'all

Michael

Third in line please.

** SOLD !! **

Well, actually it was an even trade for the above pictured GNX.:cool:

It's only got 6 cyl's though, but sure looks fast;)

phvrod

Ill send you some more pics...not the car, but pictures:biggrin:
spent most the day finding all the damn lever,springs and sensors for this damn throttlebody,,,,,,whats up with these companies selling without the parts needed...im upgrading my 85 so its not like i have a spare throttlebody to steal parts off of..plus i dont even have the 87 intake but the v2 .I believe i will need to modify the intake to fit? I may sell or trade the doghouse...anyway i said second so i wasnt going to back off what i said..Look forward to receiving it...Thanks PHVROD

Ill send you some more pics...not the car, but pictures:biggrin:
spent most the day finding all the damn lever,springs and sensors for this damn throttlebody,,,,,,whats up with these companies selling without the parts needed...im upgrading my 85 so its not like i have a spare throttlebody to steal parts off of..plus i dont even have the 87 intake but the v2 .I believe i will need to modify the intake to fit? I may sell or trade the doghouse...anyway i said second so i wasnt going to back off what i said..Look forward to receiving it...Thanks PHVROD

Well you did say second but you could still pass the baton to the one that said 3rd. :biggrin::):biggrin:

phvrod

You are right.I didnt think of that .I was just thinking of the seller and didnt want to give him the run around...If there is ever a situation where i am ahead of someone and find a diffrent avenue or plans change I just may do that...Ive WON many parts lately being third..kinda crazy..if you say you want it then pay for it..no window shopping or lay away plans.......I messed out on some headers recently where the guy that was first who said he wanted them but didnt pay for like 10 days..that was crazy......Thanks for the Tip..:p PHVROD