New 87 GN owner/project car

Preston87GN

Hey guys just wanted to stop in and say hi.nice to know there are a few GN owners up my way. I live in North Conway Hampshire if there is anyone close.
My car is a 87 GN that needs body and mechanical work but looking forward to getting it up and running good.

im from RI but the new england form is kinda dead all the time lol good luck with your GN, i just re stored mine a few tyears back if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm

hey thanks....project is slow right now I have gotten replacement seats and carpet for the interior,just gotta get the time to put it in.

I am from Rhode Island also and I am in the middle of restoring mine. You will find a great bunch of people here and a great wealth of knowledge. If you have a question you will find it here. There are a few members from MA that are heavily into these cars. Jack Cotton who owns Cotton's performance is in western MA, just to name one. Great guy to talk with and always has new and used parts for a resto. Good luck with the restoration.

hey thanks C-RAID..there is alot of info here and good people to go with it.good luck with yours as well

CT here. There are a few posters on this site from southern NH, don't know about N. Conway. That's pretty far up there! Wicked nice up that way too. We vacation up there every-other year and I never see any Turbo Buicks. I use to bring up the T-Type, but not anymore. Probably going up there late Aug/early Sept for a vacation this year. Let me know if there are any 'hot' spots where the local 'fast' cars hang out. Maybe i'll bring up the GN..........:D

KB

I'm here in Conn. need help PM me.
Glad to have you on board.
good luck with your project:)

hey guys thanks for the welcome...and I am one of 2 that I know of in the immediate conway area. Hope to have some pics soon and glad to have some newenglanders to talk to :D

YouTube - my87gn

dont laugh at me dragging the drop light behind me..batter went dead,lol :biggrin:

Hi Preston! That is my son's name. your in the wrong part of NH.:tongue: You neet to come to southern NH or should i say the NEW MASS.

yeah Im looking at doing that...my car is still in restoration but I would love to see some GN'S already done.

Oh and we have our share of Mass drivers up here :biggrin:

Preston, Central Mass Drag Racers to run at Oxford June 6th and 7th. Should be a couple local Buicks as well. Not too far from Conway. Real nice little track, usually can get plenty of TT's throughout the day

Jim

wow.. even the Mainereds are waking up :p I am in Ossipee sometimes on the weekends .. I have a LOT of parts if ya need anything .. I am finishing 5 or so parts cars then I am done :eek: .. oh ..I am a Masswhole :biggrin:

welcome dont check this part of the board that much just happend to look tonight cuz i heard there is a meet at new england drag way some time this month trying to get info on it

have fun with your new ride they are a blast still tuning mine but its getting close
i thought mine would be done in 6 months but three years later still working on it