new 61.5 mm GTX billet wheel hot air turbo by Reed at Work

Today I ran the new turbo with c16 race gas, 21lb of boost, over 100mph and it was pulling like a some bitch

Received new turbo from work turbochargers on Thursday took car to track on Friday Best pass of the night was 11.47. Still need to dial in the tune.
Very happy with this turbo.
image.jpg

Converter unlocked ? What size tire and rpm through the traps. Killer et for that mph.

Converter unlocked ? What size tire and rpm through the traps. Killer et for that mph.
Was have data log issues with my laptop Tire size 275/60/15. Micky t. Converter unlocked.
Was trying to keep the rpms under 5500 till I get tune dialed in so pushed it in OD at the end of run

After running on track and some around town cruising
I would say from personal perception the new Turbo has the better performance on the street cruising than my TA 33.
On the track no comparison Mid 11's on dialed back tune
11.58/11.47/11.51
Outside temps were in the 70's

that looks good. I have alot of fun with my car down shift to 3rd on highway and pull about 20lb....it takes off like a bat...loosens the tires too.

Where is your timing at? I know you are running E85, I am chasing a KR issue at 20* and have to retard back a bit.

I had peak torque with 20.5* on the dyno....went 20.8* and the hp went up but torque fell slightly. No KNR though... I'm on e85 as well.

I was running at 18*. I dialed back from 23* I was running before
All runs clean no kr Kept rpm below 5500. Till I get some more data.

Best on TA 33 was 11.87 sec
I used that tune increased fuel by 10%. Dropped timing to 18* boost at 25psi