New 3" SS DP Elbow

Tig Masters LLC

ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Another great new product from Tig Masters LLC.

Trying to find the right parts to make your own custom 3" downpipe? Not having any luck finding what you need? Not anymore. Introducing our new 3" SS Downpipe Elbow. Specifically designed with the do-it-yourselfer in mind. This elbow can be used to fabricate a 3" stainless steel downpipe on non G-body applications. Featuring our popular downpipe flange, that has been designed to perfectly match the turbine wheel discharge hole commonly found on GT-Q equipped turbochargers. It is made with 304 Stainless Steel .049 wall thickness tubing and meticulously tig welded and fabricated for many years of service. This elbow can be used on 3rd Gen F-bodies as well as the '89 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am for downpipe fabrication. A perfect starting point for fabricating a 3" stainless steel downpipe on virtually any '86-'87 Turbo V6 hybrid application. Price includes four stainless steel hex head cap bolts, four stainless steel washers and a 6mm hex wrench.

TMDPEL3-424x278.jpg

TMDPEL3c-385x278.jpg

TMDPEL3d-426x372.jpg

TMDPEL3b-383x372.jpg

Retail price $195.00 plus S/H

We currently do not have the 3.5" pipe to the point where we can make elbows of them, however, we will be offering them once we get rolling with the full 3.5" downpipe. The problem with 4" OD is, the minimum bend radius involved in making this 1st 90* bend, not too mention that the flange is not big enough for a true 4" OD pipe to fit. It would take some major surgery or possibly a redesigned flange to make it work with a 4" OD pipe. At this time, we do not have any plans to offer the internally gated pipe in 4". We will be posting updates on our 3.5" pipe on our website and here once we have them available.
Thanks for viewing.

Looks good, but I'll just wait to buy a knock off from China on Ebay in a few months!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am totally kidding, sorry I couldn't resist.

how bout a run of hot air stubbys

I sure would like one of those bent down and back for a hot air set up...and maybe a few more folks here as well....

I would LOVE to have one with the Outlet positioned downward for a hotair setup. I'd buy it!