NEW 1985-1987 Buick Power Master at SEMA

I think Highway Stars is going to carry this Powermaster.They mention it on their website.

Dennis Kirban mentioned it a few weeks ago. Not sure if he is planning to carry it also.

Last edited:
Very cool. Still dont know if all I want between 140mph and zero is a fuse!!!:unsure::unsure::unsure:

As noted our company as I am sure most of the other turbo regal suppliers will be offering this new powermaster when it come sot market. They have been in touch with us for our input. Word has it sometime late Spring of 2015 for product.

It will give owners another option to consider.

Prices will be pretty much the same from all the companies that will be offering the new unit.

Like the current brake accumlator bowl we sell, I am sure technology has come a long way from the 1980s so it should be a better unit. I know the current reproduction brake bowl has had zero defects with quite a large number of them sold already.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

As a turbo owner....its really amazing so much has been made for these cars because the production numbers really play an important part in recouping your investment.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Price will be the key to selling this. I've seen MSRP of $1600 mentioned and if it's close to that most folks will go Vac or hydroboost.

it wpuld ha e to be close to what remannes are going for. most ppl cant stand tbe reman price never mind 1600

Price will be the key to selling this. I've seen MSRP of $1600 mentioned and if it's close to that most folks will go Vac or hydroboost.
For $1600 I'd need it to include a nice set of wheels and maybe some drag radials.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app