NEW 16 gallon fuel cell JAZ products

JKessler

The NEW JAZ tank size is 9.5"tx17"w x 25"long.This tank has a fuel pickup and all AN fitings this is ready to conect to a fuel pump and return line from a fuel regulator.This tank has never been used.$100.00 with shipping ! ALL SO have a used 5 gallon harwood fuel sell for sale.Make best offer and it is yours .If any interest e-mail at jkessler@buickturbo.com. Thank You!

Nice fuel tank

TTT
They dont have fuel level floats .Just a fuel cell.Need to move to make more room make offer and I will ship out for free.I have a great report on this sight so you have NO PROBLEMS with my parts for sale

parts still for sale

NOW have paypal lets make a deal need to make room taking any reasonable offers please dont hold back make an offer.THANKS

parts still for sale

I was hoping to sell soon . I think is time for ebay .Please make a offer and its yours!THANKS

parts still for sale

It is brand new tank nice to replace bad tank with or a place to put water for ,liquid intercooler storeage tank for Ice and water.HAS all needed fitings to install.

parts for sale

The harwood is a 8 galon red fuel cell with no fittings ,just cell ,foam and gas cap .Need to move $5.00 + shipping.The 16 galon fuel cell and free shipping,will ship to lower 48 for $100.00 out to you. Now have paypal also .Let me now your needs thanks.

=

IT IS 7.5'' h x17.5''w x 15.5''d and is 8 galon has no pickup or an fittings .cell has a sump on bottom back side.$5.00 + shipping and paypal fee 3 %.

parts for sale

JAZ black 16 gallon fuel cell new price shipped to lower 48 states.$80.00 shipped

harwood 8 gallon fuel cell no fuel pickup or sending unit or AN fit.$5.00 + shipping.

16 gallon fuel cell, does it have straps? or do I need to fabricate my own. Does it have foam? Can you send me pics. What size AN fittings? Have money now ready to send any way you want.