needing a little advice

barbersride

Ok, this is the first GN I build. I have an 84 GN solid and complete that I purchased with no engine and tranny. I was able to locate a motor and tranny pkg out of an 87 and of course I found some sludge so decided to open her up and rebuild. So, the advice I'm seeking is, is there any "brand" specifics on bottom end goodies before I jump the gun.

Get a hold of David Husek @ 516-285-1103 he has lots of parts new and used and he can get you what ever you need

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok, this is the first GN I build. I have an 84 GN solid and complete that I purchased with no engine and tranny. I was able to locate a motor and tranny pkg out of an 87 and of course I found some sludge so decided to open her up and rebuild. So, the advice I'm seeking is, is there any "brand" specifics on bottom end goodies before I jump the gun.

Like turbopowered68 just said, call Dave. He'll hook you up with what you need

Looking for 87 grand national complete engine harness

Caspers electronics has a high quality reproduction harness.
Avoid using a used harness, the electrical connectors are way passed the intended life span.
You'll spend more $$ chasing intermittent electrical gremlins on a 25 year old harness. Ask me how I know

You may want to post in the Want to Buy section, more views there for misc parts