Need your thoughts on 2-3 slipping low milage..

KEVINS

Transmission was rebuilt 8-9 years ago by Dave Barns in Omaha NE who used to do all the fast GN trannies around here including Ken Mosher, Chuck Strader, Chad Schwartz, James West, Randy Johnson, Dave Ruffcorn, etc just to name a few. I only have about 150 miles on the tranny since then and about 30 strip passes and I don't even know how to get ahold of Dave B. anymore and maybe he's not even working on transmissions..I dunno.

A few months ago I put a new PTC 2800 stall in it then I had the pan off a month ago to fix the governor spring that came off and Everything looked spotless inside.

I'm starting to get back into the car a bit (larger turbo, Alchy Inj, etc) and I am noticing some slip on the 2-3 shift that I've never noticed before.

I adjusted the TV cable to stock and it didn't help. I pulled it another click but it didn't help much but I don't know if it's OK to leave it like this b/c I don't want to hurt anything by doing it plus it now shifts really high while just cruising around.

OK:
1. So what do you think could be causing it?
2. What should I check?
3. What's with the CK spring that I have been hearing about, could this help?

Help, I need some opinions..
KS