Need visor mount for I believe a t-top car

EYE-OPENER

I need a visor tab like this one and in somewhat decent condition. I am making block offs where the visors went as I have the center overhead console. They need to be flat and not the raised ones i see all over the hone yard...lol...doesn't matter which side.

A2F34988-FB5E-4004-8861-4974AF9CC89A-11186-00001361C78870D5_zpsd6e80303.jpg

I need a visor tab like this one

Which one?
No picture
You mean a visor swivel / post - so you can use it to make a blanking plate?

Confused...:confused:

But wouldn't mind seeing this T-top overhead center console to which you refer

Forgot to post pic..lol...out of it today. But yes, I have a few aluminum slugs I am going to polish and pop in the center and clean this as well as the other one up. Right now there are holes in plastic and I hate it.

Here's the gauge panel overhead I was referring to.
EEEB13EC-11C8-4304-A86D-E5CFCB6A331A-11186-00001363E7B741F4_zps9d275992.jpg

Oh - I have that.
And not super fond of it either.
I was expecting some nifty keen console - but for the life of me - my mind couldn't see it on the center T section.

I need a visor tab like this one and in somewhat decent condition. I am making block offs where the visors went as I have the center overhead console. They need to be flat and not the raised ones i see all over the hone yard...lol...doesn't matter which side.

So I'll assume you want one of the chrome jobs so you can modify it for use to plug the hole.
I ripped my visors out (and much prefer that look and visibility) and made brushed aluminum blank plates.
And a set of Dark Grey painted ones.

I'm hearing you wanting the "real" mounting base.

Yeah, I'd like the original style base if I can score one....if not I may follow suit in what you did.

Well since neither of you guys like your ttop visors wanna sell them.

86 Regal W-11/CC-1T Type

I think I have a couple of extra visor brackets.
I'm not sure if they are the flat ones but will check.
Does it have to be for a t-top car?
I'm not sure of the difference?

I think only the t top cars have the flat ones. That's just what I've found doing basic researching. The hard top ones have a mound and not flat like this one. What sucks is I know I had a pair and no clue where the other one went. Let me know Richard, thanks