Need Trailer/Tow Dolly

bq93

I need to rent (or buy if the price is right) a car trailer or tow dolly in or around Boston/Connecticut for a few weeks. My little brother is in the Navy (submarines) and is changing commands. I am flying up to bring one of his vehicles home and would like to rent a trailer or a heavy duty tow dolly. I will be taking it from Groton, Connecticut to Texas where it will set for about two weeks and I will bring it back when I bring him back.

I am willing to pay you a reasonable fee and leave you whatever deposit you require. I have my CDL and have been pulling trailers since I could see over the wheel. I am also a prosecutor for the State of Texas so the chances of me ripping you off are zero.

I really am in a jam here and hope someone could help me out. If it comes to it I will buy a new trailer there and resell it, but I’d like to avoid that hassle if possible.

Thanks for any help or leads.

I need to rent (or buy if the price is right) a car trailer or tow dolly in or around Boston/Connecticut for a few weeks. My little brother is in the Navy (submarines) and is changing commands. I am flying up to bring one of his vehicles home and would like to rent a trailer or a heavy duty tow dolly. I will be taking it from Groton, Connecticut to Texas where it will set for about two weeks and I will bring it back when I bring him back.

I am willing to pay you a reasonable fee and leave you whatever deposit you require. I have my CDL and have been pulling trailers since I could see over the wheel. I am also a prosecutor for the State of Texas so the chances of me ripping you off are zero.

I really am in a jam here and hope someone could help me out. If it comes to it I will buy a new trailer there and resell it, but I’d like to avoid that hassle if possible.

Thanks for any help or leads.
just have the car shipped just had a car shipped from TX to PA for $550 uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Vehicles or Moves . Shawn

Thanks....

I would (and still might), but I’m going to be driving anyway so its not that big of a deal to pull it if I can find the trailer.

Thanks for the heads up though – I might look into it if the trailer doesn’t pan out.

U haul does rent them, but they want to be paid by the day. It will be on the road about 2 days and then setting about 14 so that would get pretty expensive.

I will buy a used one if I have to, I just thought someone might have one and want to make a little extra cash.

just make some calls and fine one where you are picking him up, and turn it back in to uhaul once mission completed.

trailer in NJ

I've got one in NJ just off 95. zip is 07512. You can use it if you wont. I just returned from Iraq last year I know how it is. Zip is 07512. Let me know if you need it. Its alum an has a flat deck. Mike