Need some info

In the pic for installing the wiring harness 102066 for a electric fan shows two plugs, one for tach gauge and other digital , the one you said the map sensor plug looks like the digital one and the one you said was the digital ( brown plug) shows it's the tach
Initially, we were talking about vac lines....that was my description...not wiring connectors. Next time, be more specific with your questions and it will help eliminate the confusion. Hot air cars do not have factory wiring for elec cooling fans. That brown connector is for the Hobbs sw that is used with a digital dash cluster...which I assume you have since its hooked up.

I'm just hooking up my engine to run it, sorry next time I'll just keep making new post, it's about getting this thing running right with all my mods

P.s thanks for the info tho really do appreciate it

Last edited:
No need to get your panties in a twist...just trying to help. But I can't give you accurate information if I don't know what you are specifically asking....that's all. I'm willing to help if I can....and if I don't know the answer, I'll say so....

No need to get your panties in a twist...just trying to help. But I can't give you accurate information if I don't know what you are specifically asking....that's all. I'm willing to help if I can....and if I don't know the answer, I'll say so....
No worries, my bad.......
I just had a brain fart over that digital plug in but all fig out.......

I'm just concentrating on the vacuum lines. I have seen two different diagrams on this post so which, would you choose

The attached pic that ttcharger posted is correct....so long as you are still using the stock wastegate solenoid, egr, and have a double port wastegate actuator. One important thing about the hot air vac line routing is this: there are actually two different "vac systems" if you will, on a hot air....one that sees boost pressure, and one that does not. Not all the vac hoses hook to the same source. One source is the vac block on top of the throttle body (only sees vac...not boost pressure) and the other is sourced from the back of the intake/turbo compressor....

New question.........

I have a aem inline wb controller, where should I connect the brown: wb signal ground too? Is it just a normal ground that I can just attach to an existing ground? I feel dumb for asking

Good question...I run the LM-1 currently so I couldn't answer that. I will be switching to the AEM very soon though....

Ok another question.....

Almost done :)

I need some help hooking up the powerlogger I/O connection