Need some help...

tlt3269

Alright i don't really belong here, but i think some of you can really help me out. I'm working a 97 chevy cavalier that is heavily modded and turboed. We're in the process of installing a FAST XFI and e-dist on the car and have everything wired and figured out except for the ignition part. I've been told it will wire up just like what you guys have only minus one coil. Do you guys have any wiring diagrams that might show me how to wire up the fast to the edist and the edist to the msd.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've actually had quite a few different phone calls with Ron. And I've even sent him wiring diagrams for the car. So far he hasn't really been to helpful. I mean he has, but we still aren't sure on the ignition part of it. I just need to see how you guys are wiring it up so that i can pretty much get an idea of what i'm shooting for.

does anyone on here have the wiring diagrams for the the FAST XFI systems. Every time i call FAST they tell me the guy i need to talk to isn't in. Race season is coming up quick and i need to get this going. Any help at all guys!

The ecm pin outs, etc... are in the help section. Perhaps, you should give the dealer you bought the system from a call for tech support. If that's not a possibility, let me know what you are trying to do and I'll try and help.

I gave you info to the people at FAST, Let me know if they contact you and help solve your issues. Hope this will help nobody should be left in the dark.

tlt3269,
what motor is in the car? is their a crank trigger on it, what coils are you using? have you got it to fire at all?

Doug