Need some help tuning with a Translator

BABY BOEING

I recentley purchased a 3 1/2" LS1 MAF and a Translator due to my stock MAF taking a dump on me at the track during the BPG event. I was hoping I could get some help with it's tuning ability. When racing my car I run really high fuel pressure and have found that with the Translator at idle, it starts to load up and idle real slow and even have a tendency to stall. I don't have an extender chip and thier for realize I can't add fuel on the top and reduce my fuel pressure, but can I keep my fuel pressure high and remove fuel from the bottom with out effecting it at WOT? If soo please explain to me how to set the dip switches. Thanks in advance for any help, Jon.

My Translator has a base fuel dial and a WOT fuel dial just no timing adjustment. When I wasn't running my MaxEffort I compensated for lower fuel pressure by adding WOT fuel w/ the dial in the Translator. You don't need the extender to add WOT fuel. The dip switches control MAF type, ECU type, etc., nothing to do with fueling.

THe WOT control will NOT work once the MAF hits 255 unless you have an extender chip where the maf limit is raised to 512 or 767 with an Extreme.
Mike

The translator and extender chip are a great combo.

My engine is stock and I was running On,On,Off,Off with an LT1 MAF and the rotory switches where set to 3,3,0,E.

I not longer run the LT1 and translator as I took all the upgrades off for the smog test, whoever I still run the Extender Chip

Thanks for the reply's. So my best bet is to remove base fuel untill my idle clears out at higher fuel pressure. I just don't want it to affect the fuel curve up high. Thanks again, Jon.