Need some help gn running poor

Here is my idle scan and also a scan from driving this morning
8bf05edaf536c39875b943b6fdf29e55.jpg
b60425b8d7ff85e648bea45bb3bdebd9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm in Indianapolis, Indiana.
My BLM doesn't seem to go below 150-160 idle or driving.

As far as crank sensor it has not been removed or manipulated. I did take the cap off to see if there was play, but it looked good.
I suppose my next guess is the crank sensor but that's an expensive guess.

I'm not talking crank sensor...I'm talking cam sensor. You don't have to replace it. Just check the timing of the cam sensor to make sure it is not 180 degrees out of time.

Sorry typed the wrong thing. I mentcam sensor. I will check thank you

If all else fails and you can't find a reputable local guy to help you out, Boost Crew is 125 miles down I-65 in Louisville. They know their stuff. Maybe they can give you some advice over the phone.

1200 Outer Loop

Louisville, KY. 40219

Phone: 502-418-3191

When I unplug the maf now nothing happens. The idle stays the same and BLM still stay at 160. When I plug maf back in the blms drop to 128 then jump straight back to 160. Could there be a correlation to the maf being bad?

It's stock

When I unplug the maf now nothing happens. The idle stays the same and BLM still stay at 160. When I plug maf back in the blms drop to 128 then jump straight back to 160. Could there be a correlation to the maf being bad?
It's stock
It's possible the MAF is bad. That's why I told you to try a known good MAF in the beginning.

I did change out the fuel filter again yesterday and it was extremely clogged like barely could push air through it. After replacing and driving it still ran like crap and was idling with BLM at 160.

If there's that much :poop: in a new filter, I'll bet there's a bunch of it in the inj baskets, too.
Time to take the tank down.

If all else fails and you can't find a reputable local guy to help you out, Boost Crew is 125 miles down I-65 in Louisville. They know their stuff. Maybe they can give you some advice over the phone.

1200 Outer Loop

Louisville, KY. 40219

Phone: 502-418-3191
A 2 hour drive would be worth it for sure! A small price to pay for some knowledge!