Need Parts

WARBIRD1989

After about three years of festival car number 77 sitting and waiting for its new motor to be complete I finally had the time to begin installation. I decided I am removing all the high performance parts and, I am going to go back to original.. unfortunately these parts were not on the car when I purchased her. The owner did not give me any of the original equipment.

So basically I am looking for

Stock down pipe and exhaust

Air filter box and all hoses leading to turbo.

As do I, and an original exhaust system with tips that looks brand new mounted on my garage wall like a trophy 12 point buck. What performance parts do you have? I may be interested in some parts for ole # 1001:biggrin:

So what performance parts do I have let me see

Well obviously I am going to have a downpipe with external waste gate
I also have a set of the expensive poly-motor mounts, if I'm not mistaken I think I paid over $400 for the things three years ago.
I have grand national motor that was running 11.60, but ended up wiping a cam lobe. The motor and heads had everything done, but I do not have national anymore so the motor just sits in my garage.
I have a set of roller rockers from comp cam, they are basically brand-new they were only used for a few hundred miles before I blew the motor are removed all the good parts. I paid a couple of hundred for these..
I have a aluminum water pump pulley.
A set of 30 over pistons and rings never used, for TTA
I also have the thing that makes your alternator gives for power under boost.
Maybe about seven useless program computer chips.
I believe a set of 30 and 42 pound injectors.
Head gaskets
Complete set of factory pistons used.
Some type of flat, non-roller performance can. The specs have long been forgotten to history
Auto meter boost gauge new in box.
A matching set a wife and kids.
A 21- 1991 foot V-8 powered boat not running, needs starter, carburetor clean. Invested 5000 or so, just need to move out of my backyard make offer, looking to get 1700 and probably worth an honest 2800 depending upon area and market.

I believe this completes my list of things I am willing to trade for Turbo t/a factory parts.

If I was to look around a little bit I am sure I have boxes of crap everywhere these are just the big thing I can remember

Stock pistons

I would be interested in these. PM me with price.
Thanks, Jeasen