Need NOS pictures

In IL you just send them pictures of your car with slicks, rollcage, picture at track, NOS bottle, etc and tell them it is a race only car, they let you slide on emmissions. :) Has nothing to do with insurance, plates, or anything. :cool:

my guess would be to stop into the emmissions testing place and see what kind of expeptions are available. Only reason I knew about it was through word of mouth on a local racing message board. Guy in a 3rd gen painted some PVC plastic black to look like a roll cage and snapped a few pics. :eek: :D

Glad we dont have emmissions here in KANSAS, my cars would probably fail :biggrin:
The only thing we have to do is when we transfer a out of state vehicle, it must be inspected by howdy doody with a badge.They check the vin number and collect $10.00 thats it.

No emmissions and no inspections...

Kansas rules!

Attachments

• images (Small).jpg
    images (Small).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 136
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Glad we dont have emmissions here in KANSAS, my cars would probably fail :biggrin:
The only thing we have to do is when we transfer a out of state vehicle, it must be inspected by howdy doody with a badge.They check the vin number and collect $10.00 thats it.

No emmissions and no inspections...

Kansas rules!

Howdy Doody or....

Attachments

• eat_lead.jpg
    eat_lead.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 137
I just filled out the exemption form ,checked race car,and sent 3pics.
1 at the strip in the burnout box,1 engine ,1 exterior. No interior pics or trunk.I got it waived. I was suprised it was that easy!