NEED mtr item #8102CA 1/18 blue t xmas/customer app. edt.

2TURBOT

looking for this car 1 of 100 with xmas front plate(from mtr diecastmuscle) to finish collection:) heres the deal--> i will offer both mint condition, #377 yellow drag w/litho and also 1 of 100 1/64 tiger wheels buick white gnx car!!!!!!! if anyone has one email me at TURBOAL@AOL.COM thanks alex

Good luck finding one of those.

I don't think I've heard a mention on this board about anyone having that car, nor have I seen one for sale.

Diecastmuscle.com doesn't even show a pic of the car on their website.

I'm thinking this may have been a way to get rid of the remaining stock that they had. A 1,000 piece run doesn't sound like a lot of cars, but I don't think a lot of collectors knew about them.

According to the slip of paper packaged with the car, it was given in appreciation of diecastmuscle.com's top 100 customers and was sent only with orders shipped between 11/23/04 and 1/31/05. The car is a dark blue T with the front license plate that has the diecastmuscle.com logo with the words "Christmas Edition" underneath. The rear license plate has a string of Christmas lights running horizontally above and below the number of the car.

never going to find it 8102CA :(

down to one last hope......i sure wish it comes through!!!

home run!!!!!

got one #8102CA today:) #80 of 100 of course it is an gmp 87 turbo tytpe blue sommerset car with stickers over the front and rear lic plates and a sticker on the box saying xmas customer app. car. still i needed it for the collection!!!!!!!!!! alex

anyone know of another one for sale let me know need one for my collection or a 87 1/18 gn by gmp

with only 100 made not a bad deal otherwise youll be giving your right arm for one. I ordered 2 still have a few left

this car....

remember that the gmp #8102CA(1 of 100) is a 1of 1,000 made blue 87 t's left over by MTR and a box sticker and stickers over the original lic plates:) it is not a different model or factory produced diecast!!! still i had to buy one later