need help

Is what a good deal? The auction's not over. Has to be worth what the present bid is. Roller rockers alone cost $500 or so, new.

You want to run a solid roller set up? I wonder if that is someone on this site. That gnx dash he is seling looks familiar. Throw a 1000.00 at him and see what he says.He will probably laugh. but it is worth the try. See who ported the heads also. you need a timing chain kit for that style cam snout and there is a spacer and bearing missing also.If you get it for a grand that would be a great deal.I never heard of Hartman rockers.I had a hartman upper intake on an 90 Mustang. I wonder if they are Harland sharp. good luck

help

Ok from the pm , i have gotten so far. The soild billet has to be adjusted ,fairly much. so could i stilluse the roller rockers, and roller lifters , and just get a hyd. cam??
Please help a fellow out

The rocker arms are probably Harland Sharp. It would do you no good to use the solid roller lifters with a hyd. cam. The need for adjustment is from the solid lifters, not the cam.
Buick