Need Help

incharge

Is there anybody with Typhoon knowledge near Davie ,Florida 33325 as my buddy just bought a 1993 and needs mechanical help / advise Thanks,ED:cool:

Yeah,my Ty is in the process of being sold,and it's going to FL,zip 33321.He said theres a few more near him as well.

I need someone in the Ft. lauderdale area to help my buddy with some issues on his 1993 typhoon .there was a older guy I was talking to at Towers Shops one night that has one and also has a GN If any body knows of some one please let me know . The typhoon site wont allow me to post anything yet.

The Typhoon site is your best bet. Just make a couple posts in the new members section and the lounge. Have your buddy register over there anyway cause he'll be asking a lot of questions. They try and keep a record of all truck activity the best they can too.

I need someone in the Ft. lauderdale area to help my buddy with some issues on his 1993 typhoon .there was a older guy I was talking to at Towers Shops one night that has one and also has a GN If any body knows of some one please let me know . The typhoon site wont allow me to post anything yet.

You were probably talking with Gary S. Owns a white ty, Sy, GN, and other misc playtoys.

Contact me, I can help.

Hello Adam! Good to see you over on this board too! I keep telling folks who post on here to go over there for more support with their SyTy's.:cool:
The FAST Florida crew are super folks, very good support for the trucks there!

Hey hey Cheryl... i often read more and lurk than post over here...to many forums to keep up with :wink: i need to find myself a good cheap t-type or GN and force myself over here permantly :p

incharge... GAShan who posted above is the person who you need to contact for help. He can troubleshoot most any problem syty related

Hey hey Cheryl... i often read more and lurk than post over here...to many forums to keep up with :wink: i need to find myself a good cheap t-type or GN and force myself over here permantly :p

at the moment my GN is my reliable standby.when my Ty's o-rings on the oil filter adapter blew it starved the motor enough to screw the rods up, so got to have it rebuilt now:frown: So I'm 3.8 bound for a while. That's bad...I had more miles on my Ty than the GN