Need help with throttle enhancer

Polak420

Black Sunshine
Does anyone have the TPS enhancer that Casper Electronics make? I just recieved one from Poston last week, and two days after driving with it my thottle signal is stuck at 4.5 volts at idle!!!! It is installed right, and the LED on the display is where it should be. I'm gonna call Poston tomorrow, but I was just hoping someone here had a simalar expierence, and knows what to do.

Thanks for helping,
Polak420

I hate to be a party pooper, but ditch that thing. I had another board member give me one and I used it for about a week and took it off. I didn't notice a difference and I actually saw a slight drop in fuel mileage. Just my opinion, but mine is still sitting in a box.

that throttle enhancer is CRAP...do NOT use it...as long as your WOT tps setting is over 4.0v then you are FINE

I did notice a SLIGHT difference, until my signal got stuck at 4.5 at IDLE!!!!! :mad: The TPS connector is in real bad shape. Could that have something to do with it? Maybe not though since the car drives normal hooked up directly to the TPS sensor.........

Hello Don I remember you answering some of my questions before. :cool: I would love to see your car. If you are ever in Merrillville send me an E-mail.. :)