Need Help with some electrical issues

AF1Strider

Ok so Ive noticed a few wierd things on my buick. First when ever I hit the brake pedal my radio and instrument lights turn on, when I release the pedal they turn off. Also my radio resets everytime I turn the car off, its really annoying, it is a stock head unit. Lastly when driving at night and I have my lights on my left turn signals work fine. The right ones when turned on blink only if im off the brake pedal, and when they do blink the rear left lights blink with them. Im hoping for some insight on where to start with this and if anyone has any wiring diagrams or a link to site that has them that would be great. Thanks for the help!!

BTW its a 1987 Buick regal with Grand National swap, not sure of the wiring is different or not from the two.

Sounds like two separate problems.A blown fuse is probably causing the radio to reset all the time,and the light problem is one of your right side bulbs, in the socket backwards.

Ok so I replaced my bulb in ther back and that seems to have fixed the issue of the blinkers. I found the radio fuse blown so i swapped it out and it was great... until i took it for a drive to get it emissions tested. when i turned the car off, then back on while getting gas it reset again... so it blew the fuse again... anyone have any wiring diagrams or links to one... looks like i have a short somewhere.