Need help with 87 Limited landau top emblem placement

jibbs

I need some help with the placement of the regal badge on a 87 Regal limited landau top. I had my Regal recovered and wasn't happy with the color or results. I have seen cars this guy has done and they were perfect, he had one of his employees do it and it turned out sad.He said he would make it right and do it himself.

I was hoping some of you guys might have pictures of where the emblem is placed, and how far it is countersunk into the top. I have hopes of getting a few pics blown up to go in there with so that there is no mistaking what factory looks like. I think the car was recovered sometime ago and the badges on my car were not countersunk, but I did not have a clean picture of it before it was recovered, just one from far away.

I appreciate any help I can get, the car goes back on Weds morning.

I know its a long shot fellas, but I would take any photo of any Regal with a emblem by the quarter glass, top or not. I just want to make sure looks right.

Best one I could find on google images
IMG_5629.jpg

Thanks a ton for the pics. I know they are from the internet, but I see some with the regal emblem countersunk, and some that are not. Do we know which ones are original from the factory? And im an idiot for forgetting about the internet as a resource.

The landau came in 2 flavors. RPO CB4 was the regular landau top and CO4 was the heavily padded landau top. Do you still have your RPO sticker on your trunk lid?

I do still have a picture. That's awesome, I had no idea there were two options C04 for me. Any idea if any photos posted so far are a heavy pad?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367975919.828868.jpg

Here ya go... I went down and took these this morning from my car.... Hope this helps.
20130508_071828.jpg
20130508_071840.jpg
20130508_071902.jpg
20130508_071919.jpg

Thank you a ton for those pictures. Those were exactly what I was looking for. Any idea if the RPO on code on that car was for C04? Im sure when I tell the guy I need the heavy pad he will figure it out, but I am so happy that you have the measurements.