Need help to choose Regal for my sister

heuchareta1980

Hi

Long story short is my sister is looking for Turbo Regal and she ask me for some help to make a right choice , I want to ask you guys what the common issues you have on it and what to look at when we will be driving to check it out. I found some deals that i want to share but left those links at home so I will pass them later on.

Probably should find out what her goal of owning one is. Daily driver, race car, project? Everybody i think is different on why they want one but what i looked for the most was getting one as close to factory as possible with no or little rust.

Pronto's suggestion, and 1 more "budget" in escrow, to buy parts with.
A prime consideration: Either you, your sister, or a well know TR person, should be available/knowledgeable for help w/ repairs.
This "AIN'T" your g'fathers Chevelle............:D

Hi

Long story short is my sister is looking for Turbo Regal and she ask me for some help to make a right choice , I want to ask you guys what the common issues you have on it and what to look at when we will be driving to check it out. I found some deals that i want to share but left those links at home so I will pass them later on.

I see you are a new member. I would talk her out of a Turbobuick and into something else. There is a real nice 1980 Regal in the cars for sales section.

I wouldn't discourage her from a TB but she and/or you need to find a local TB guru that can help you find a stock or nearly stock TB. Educate yourselves about the car and be prepared to deal with it's finicky nature.