Need help selecting parts

vettekilr

"NO its not a MONTE"
Finally saved enough money to buy two (2) of the following ; te-60,thdp,stock location inter-cooler,or a 9-11 lu converter.There all pretty much the same price,which two would be best to bolt on?I'm thinking the turbo and thdp? Would a stock converter be ok for a 60?What do you guys think is the best rout or order to go??
THANX

1. For great street manners, I'd probably back off on the turbo size. something between a TA-51 - TA-60 might suit your driving habits [and stock converter] MUCH better. One of these, coupled with your current setup, larger intercooler, a 108/107 chip, and the proper tune...would have you in the mid-to-low 11's without much problem, and you'd maintain great street driveability.

...but that's just me. I'd check with John or Red on the exact turbo recommendation.

2. Between the downpipe and new intercooler...I'd see what you could find used. Neither of these are really wear items, so I'd go for whichever you could get a great deal on first.

3. I'd leave the stock converter in there, unless you're racing the car a lot. It's a great unit.

P.S. I noticed you're here in Cleveland. I've got a good, used 3" THDP I could let go of very reasonably. Email me at Quickwrench@Runbox.com if you're interested.

Good luck.